- Jan 20, 7 pm– ZOOM membership meeting – critique of members paintings by Mary Dee Schmidt (watch for email with ZOOM meeting link)
- Jan 27, 8 – 9:30 p.m., & Jan 28, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Feb 1st, 10 a.m. – Claire Kobasa, with the St. Louis Art Museum, will give a live presentation on the watercolor paintings and their artists that SLAM keeps archived for protection – watch for email with link to the presentation. The presentation will be recorded and available to watch during the month of February for STLWS members only.
- Mar 1st, 10 a.m. – Brienne Brown will give a live Zoom presentation for our membership. After the initial airing, it will be viewable for the month of March – watch for email with the link to the presentation.
- Apr. – membership video by Spencer Meagher – watch for email with link to the presentation on Apr. 5.
- Apr. 1 – 12 – online receiving for STLWS’s 2021 Annual Juried Exhibition (go to Exhibits > Call for Entries on website).
- Apr. 21, 8 – 9 p.m. & Apr. 22, 10 – 11 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Apr. 28, 7 p.m. – virtual membership meeting – Show & Tell – members sharing paintings. Watch for email the day before with the link to the event.
- May 1 – opening of STLWS’s virtual 2021 Annual Juried Exhibition.
- May 19, 11 a.m. – demonstration by a local artist in Forest Park, Pavilion #11 (limited to 30 members). Watch for email with more information. Advance registration required.
- Jul. 21, 8 – 9 p.m., & Jul. 22, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Oct. 4-7, Stan Miller workshop, Hawken House Hearth Room.
Membership meetings are normally held at 7:00 pm at the
First Congregational Church in Webster Groves
on the SW corner of Lockwood and Elm.