- Jan 20, 7 pm– ZOOM membership meeting – critique of members paintings by Mary Dee Schmidt (watch for email with ZOOM meeting link)
- Jan 27, 8 – 9:30 p.m., & Jan 28, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Feb 1st, 10 a.m. – Claire Kobasa, with the St. Louis Art Museum, will give a live presentation on the watercolor paintings and their artists that SLAM keeps archived for protection – watch for email with link to the presentation. The presentation will be recorded and available to watch during the month of February for STLWS members only.
- Mar 1st, 10 a.m. – Brienne Brown will give a live Zoom presentation for our membership. After the initial airing, it will be viewable for the month of March – watch for email with the link to the presentation.
- Apr. – membership video by Spencer Meagher – watch for email with link to the presentation on Apr. 5.
- Apr. 1 – 12 – online receiving for STLWS’s 2021 Annual Juried Exhibition (go to Exhibits > Call for Entries on website).
- Apr. 21, 8 – 9 p.m. & Apr. 22, 10 – 11 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Apr. 28, 7 p.m. – virtual membership meeting – Show & Tell – members sharing paintings. Watch for email the day before with the link to the event.
- May 1 – opening of STLWS’s virtual 2021 Annual Juried Exhibition.
- May 19, 11 a.m. – demonstration by a local artist in Forest Park, Pavilion #11 (limited to 30 members). Watch for email with more information. Advance registration required.
- Jul. 21, 8 – 9 p.m., & Jul. 22, 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. – receiving/retrieval of paintings at CJ Muggs.
- Aug. 30 – Sept. 17 – Online entry registration and catalog sales for Big Splash 2021.
Sept. – Spencer Meagher virtual demo (watch for email with link to presentation).
- Sept. 25 – Big Splash Award notification by phone or email.
Oct. – Marilynne Bradley virtual presentation (watch for email with link to presentation)
- Oct. 1 – Big Splash 2021 goes live on stlws.org website with access to downloadable catalog.
- Oct. 4-7 – Stan Miller workshop, Hawken House Hearth Room.
- Oct. 7 – Big Splash Awards Ceremony at Hawken House, 1155 S Rock Hill Rd., Webster Groves, MO (only award winners to attend).
- Oct. 11 – 13 – STLWS Fall Retreat at Toddhall Retreat Center.
- Oct. 20, 9 – 10 p.m., and Oct. 21, 8:30 – 9 a.m. – receiving of paintings at CJ Muggs, including holiday themed paintings for lower level banquet room.
- Oct. 31 – Big Splash exhibition ends and is removed from the stlws.org website.
Nov. – Maureen Brodsky virtual demonstration (watch for email with link to presentation).
Dec. 1, 6:30 – 9 p.m. – Holiday Party at CJ Muggs, lower level, $15 admission fee, or if cancelled due to the pandemic, we will hold a Zoom Membership meeting (watch for future announcement).
Membership meetings are normally held at 7:00 pm at the
First Congregational Church in Webster Groves
on the SW corner of Lockwood and Elm.