Activities this Summer and Fall 2019:
Artists: Please drop in and see some of the wonderful artwork!
- July 26, 5:30-8, Foundry Art Centre, opening of “Architecture Exhibit,”520 N. Main Street, St. Charles, MO 63301, one painting juried in.
- July 27, 10 am-6pm, St. Louis Artists’ Guild, demonstrations 1-3pm, Closing of Missouri Watercolor International Exhibit 12 N. Jackson, Clayton, MO 63105, 314-727-6266, one painting juried in.
- August 6, Society of Independent Artists, 4401 South Hampton, St. Louis, MO 63109, 1-3pm, Shirley demonstration on Composition and Cropping.
- August 12, Deadline for all SLMM packages to arrive at Shirley’s house.
- August 14 & 15, 9:30am-3:30pm, teaching Mat Cutting Workshop, St. Peters Community &Arts Centre, St. Peters, MO 63376
- September 3, 2019, Hang SLMM Exhibit at St. Peters Community & Arts Centre. Shirley has two paintings juried into this juried exhibit.
- Framations, 218 N. Main St., St. Charles, MO 63301, MOFA “Portraits and Portrayals” exhibit, opens September 27-Nov. 7. Shirley has entered this show.
- Foundry Art Centre, MOFA “Long & Skinny,” exhibit, Shirley has entered this exhibit.
- September 14 – 28, International Society of Experimental Artists Convention and workshop in Lowell, Mich. Shirley will be taking and teaching a workshops.
- October 5, Union Avenue Christian Church, “Who is God” Exhibit,” 733 N. Union Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63108. Reception: 1-5pm Shirley will have paintings in this exhibit.
- October 8-10, SLMM artists in town for Convention; mini workshop for members October 9, 1-3pm
- October 28, 2019, take down and pack up SLMM exhibit.
- October 31, Maryville University, 650 Maryville Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141, opening of “Speaking of Fibers, Stories of Importance” 5-7pm. Exhibit runs through December 14, 2019, one painting juried in.
- Nov 5 , 1-3pm, Exploring Watercolor classes begin for 6 weeks, SPCAC
- Nov 6, 10am-12pm, Independent Study classes begin for 6 weeks, SPCAC.