Art & Air Call to Artists!
Deadline Approaching for Art & Air 2011, held June 3-5, 2011
Apply via www.zapplication.com by Jan 31, 2011!
- According to Sunshine Artists Magazine, Art & Air is “known around the show circuit for its unbelievable artist treatment”.
- Complimentary Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, Sunday brunch, and ongoing water and snacks.
- Unload at your booth space.
- Artist Only Parking
- Booth sitters
- Electricity for all booths
- Dorm rooms available on site
- $7500 in artist awards
- Over 110 juried artists and 20,000 visitors
- Spacious yet intimate, oak-shaded setting in the heart of historic Webster Groves, MO, an “America in Bloom” designated city just 10 minutes from Downtown St. Louis.
- High-quality art in a warm, friendly environment with knowledgeable patrons who really want to know the artists and their work.
- Supported by the Webster Community Arts Foundation.
For more information, see www.artandair.com.